Hoa Lu- Mua cave – Tam Coc 1 day trip with cooking class
- 7h00- 7h30: Our driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel or travel agent in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for NinhBinh. Approx. 2 hours drive.
- 8h30: Take a short break at the half way point for coffee or restroom (Approx. 15 minutes).
- 9h00: Visit Hoa Lu the temples dedicated to the Dinh and Le Dynasties
- 10h00: Trekking to visit Mua cave to see the panoramic view of limestone mountains in NinhBinh
- 12h00: Lunch time – Vietnamese traditional food at beautiful bungalow.
- 14h00: Take a boat trip of around 2 hours to visit Tam Coc
- 15h45: Returning from the Tam Coc river trip, enjoy a bike ride around the village and visit the local market where your tour guide will help you to buy some ingredients for your cooking class.
- 16h30: Join a cooking lesson – your chance to be a master chef – where you will make some delicious food and sit back to savor the fruits of your labor.
- 17h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
- Arrive to Hanoi. Trip ends.
Package cost: $85/ pax (small group tour max 9 people)
Private tour: $135/ pax ( 2-4 pax )
Win Win Travel is willing to organize an unforgettable trip for you.
Ø Comfortable transportation
Ø English speaking tour guide
Ø Water provided on the bus and biking excursion
Ø Tickets and fees
Ø Bike ride
Ø Cooking class
Ø traditional cuisine
Ø Personal expenses
Ø Tips for your support team
|HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR TRIP :
Ø Relaxing itinerary
Ø Small international family
Ø Bike ride experience in local village
Ø Boat ride to explore cave
Ø Cooking class in the countryside
Ø Comfortable and clean transportation
Ø Lunch at beautiful & quiet bungalow
Ø Professional team 24/7 at your service
|WHAT TO BRING:
Ø Cash in VND or USD
Ø Sun cream, sun glasses
Ø Sport shoes
Ø Rain coat in summer, warm clothes in winter
Ø Personal items
Ø Swimming suit